I have particular experience in the following legal matters:
- Opening and Operating a Company in California
- Contract Negotiations
- Contract Drafting
- Estate Planning in California
- Representing Real Estate Buyers and Sellers
- Preparing Income Tax Returns for Individuals and Businesses
- Representing Clients in Tax Audits and Tax Appeals
- Litigation (Business, Tax, Personal Injury, Nuisance, Invasion of Privacy, and other Torts)
I will always diligently and zealously protect your legal and financial interests.
Why Work With Me?
I have been a California attorney since 2000, a California Certified Public Accountant (CPA) since 1991, and licensed real estate broker since 1999. My multiple professional disciplines as a sole practitioner allow me to provide my clients with a unique perspective that is delivered with personal and individualized service. I personally answer all calls from my clients and prospective clients. I will keep you updated on the status of your matter or case throughout the process. I manage my practice to avoid the duplication of effort so that my clients receive maximum benefit for the fees they pay.
I am part of the local legal community as an adjunct professor at Golden Gate University School of Law and as a regular volunteer on Call-A-Lawyer Night on KALW – 91.7 FM.